My friend Kari and I were at the park the other day. She mentioned that she kept watching for an answer to the Kumbaya post regarding whether or not Rachel sang Kumbaya at camp. I wouldn't want to leave anyone in suspense, so I thought I would let you know.
When Rachel came home from camp she was very excited and gave me a complete rundown of her camp adventures. Her favorite part was the zip line. She had to make it to the top of a climbing wall to go on the zip line. She said it was hard, but she was determined to make it to the top.
I actually have a mental picture of the moment I asked her about singing Kumbaya. We were driving down the street right before we turned on our street. I said, "Did you all sing Kumbaya." To which she replied, "Huuuuhhh?" When Kari and I were at the park, Kari asked the same question and got the same response. This leads me to believe that Kumbaya is no longer a camp favorite. Bummer...
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Kumbaya Follow Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm so proud of you for following up with "your following." Now your loyal fans can sleep at night. ;-)
We WILL however, have to find out what they DID sing at camp. Inquiring minds want to know.
Post a Comment