PK's birthday is the end of this month. Today is Rachel's, so I haven't even thought about PK's. Let's get him back in the country first and then we can think about celebrating.
I guess Aaron and Hannah have given it some thought because out of nowhere, we had this conversation.
Aaron: Mom, for Dad's birthday I want to get him the Bear Grylls (from the survival show Man Versus Wild) knife we saw at Walmart.
Me: What would he do with that (does he really need a survival knife? he already has one he doesn't use, this is probably something Aaron wants)?
Aaron: Treasure it?
Me: (LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!)
Friday, September 2, 2011
Daddy's Birthday Gifts
Posted by Jody at 7:36 AM
Labels: Aaron, things kids say
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
No matter whether we need it or not, when it comes from our kids we treasure it.
Post a Comment