I’m sitting in my room and Rachel yells that there is a house centipede in the bathroom. I ignore her hoping that PK will jump in and take care of that blue job. Rachel comes in my room and tells me she doesn't think it is a house centipede but a regular old centipede. I tell her to get daddy. She yells down the stairs to ask PK to get the bug. Then I hear Hannah chanting, “Don’t kill it. Free it. Don’t kill it. Free it.”
Our neighborhood started a neighborhood watch program a couple months ago and the sign warning would be criminals that this neighborhood is part of the neighborhood watch program just went up more recently. Hannah noticed it as we turned on our street and said, “See. That sign means spies are not allowed in our neighborhood.”
I was cleaning my bedroom when I notice Hannah peaking in at me. I asked her if she was spying on me and she replied, “Just like a good magician a good spy never reveals her tricks.” I should have reminded her of the sign at the entrance of the neighborhood.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Where Does She Come Up With This Stuff?
Posted by Jody at 12:01 PM
Labels: things Hannah says
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, yes, she and L'il Sis would get on famously! Speaking of which, we might be in your neck of the woods next month. I'll call you!
Good old Hannah always makes me smile. She is such a crack-up. :-) I'm curious though . . . is there a difference between centipedes and house centipedes? (shudder) Either way, I don't like 'em. Blech.
Oh, and for the record, my mom asked Bob if he was going for rabies shots and he replied with "Nah." (I don't think the lights are on. Know what I mean?)
Post a Comment