I have been running regularly for a few months now. I have had a couple friends invite me to run a 1/2 marathon with them. I gave into my friend Christine's request and this morning I registered for a 1/2 marathon in Raleigh, NC on March 27.
Those of you who claim to be my friends should watch out for such craziness and intervene before I spend money and lock myself in. Maybe Christine doesn't like me as much as she claims and this is her way of doing me in.
Seriously, I am loving this running thing. It is something just for me and does not require validation from anyone else. I'm sure this won't be the last blog post on this subject.
And...if you find my mind, could you please return it?
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Today I Lost My Mind
Posted by Jody at 3:06 PM
Labels: 1/2 marathon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
haha...you guys should have come to Nashville and run the Country Music Marathon in April!!!
You inspire me!
I'm very impressed. You will do well, and it will be such a rush when you cross that finish line. Now that I have my new (to me) treadmill, I'll be thinking of you every time I knock out some mileage.
You go, runner girl! So proud of ya~
You go girl. Run for me too. As long as you've lost your mind, you might as well make it truly worth the experience. ;) SO PROUD OF YOU!
Post a Comment